Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Forums (reply to Deady)

In the General Feadback Thread, Deady wrote: "Hello, I recently joined your Theistic Satanism forum, but it seems like it's been deserted since the year 2007. Do you have any other groups that are currently active?"

Indeed I am not running Yahoo groups anymore. They are closed, though still available as archives.

These days my efforts are focussed more on building in-person groups than online groups. So far, the most successful of my in-person groups has been the NYC Satanists, Luciferians, Dark Pagans, and LHP Occultists discussion group.

Eventually I plan to build an Online Congregation of the Church of Azazel, once enough suitable people are interested. If interested, please show your interest by posting comments on my blogs and creating your own blog, as instructed on this page.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for answering my question! I'm looking into this as I write this comment.

lord vile said...

i would post a blog, but i dont know how lol

however, the church of azazel deffinately interests me