Saturday, April 12, 2008

Hi, I'm back

Due to other things going on in my life, I've had to withdraw more-or-less completely from the online theistic Satanist scene for the past 10 months.

I'm now back.

Before I left, I was in process of creating the "theistic Satanism blog network," which, as I then envisioned it, would use a PHP script to simulate a forum using blogs. The script would automatically display links to the latest posts on all blogs, organizing the posts into five categories by topic and intended audience. The idea was to replace my theistic Satanism Yahoo groups with something as similar as possible.

At least for now, I've given up on the idea, because I still don't have enough time to work on the script. Instead, at least for now, the Theistic Satanism Blog Network will be simply be a listing of blogs which link back to my Theistic Satanism Blog Network page.

If I ever do revive the script idea, I'll need to think more carefully about the details too. For example, the topicality guidelines as I then envisioned them may be too complicated to enforce.

1 comment:

preacherman said...

I want you to know I enjoyed reading your blog.
Keep up the great back!
Kinney Mabry
Aka,
Preacherman